Assembly of the Chamber of Notaries is a supreme body of the Chamber of Notaries. The Assembly convenes at least twice a year, summoned by the Board (Presidium) of Chamber of Notaries. The Assembly is acknowledged legitimate if more than half of members of the Chamber participate.
The Competence of the Assembly of Chamber of Notaries:
1) accepts the Statute of Chamber of Notaries, amends and appends it;
2) determines the policies of Chamber of Notaries;
3) approves Chamber's annual accountancy, income and spending estimates, annual report of the Board of the Chamber of Notaries;
4) sets the amount of membership fee and other fees, necessary for the activities of the Chamber of Notaries;
5) approves the members of the Board elected at Chamber's contituencies, elects the President and Vice President of the Chamber;
6) elects the Chamber of Notaries audit commission;
7) accepts, amends and appends the legal documents which regulate activities of notaries;
8) disposes of the funds and other assets of the Lithuanian Chamber of Notaries;
9) elects two members of the Court of Honor of Notaries;
10) approves the procedures of reimbursement for the expenses of the President, Vice President, members of the Board.